Sheila-M on Internet Radio – Show 10 – July 27, 2012
Show Date: 27th. July, 2012
On this show Sheila:
- Shares some religious jokes. To give you a taster:
“Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; And Patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I’ll beat the shite out of him!”
- Sings the popular tune “I Saw Her Standing There” and some original songs “Seize The Day” and “Now I Know”.
- Shares a joke about a camel!
- Tells a story about “Gertrude ‘O Sullivan”.
- Shares some historical stuff which you will relate too if you were born before 1986.
Sheila finishes with a poem about “Jack And Jill”!!!
Listen to this 3 minute clip from the show for a taste of Sheila-M on the Radio! Like what you hear? Click Here To Find Out More.
Tags: Internet Radio, Shining Stars Radio, Sheila-M Radio Show