Sheila-M on Internet Radio – Show 7 – July 6, 2012
Show Date: 6th. July, 2012
In this show Sheila warns that she will be sharing some rude stuff and that if you are easily offended, tune off now! Sheila:
- Talks about marriage with a joke about 2 husbands, a poem called “The Unhappily Married Persons Prayer” and her list of what she wants in a man!
- Tells a story about a hippo in which you can guess if it’s true or false!!
- Performs some funny songs about a “Dumb Blonde” to the “The Wild Rover” tune and a wicked version of “I Will Survive”!
- Sings her original song called “Be With You Baby” about a gorgeous man she saw when she first moved to England.
- Tells a true funny story about the chocolate coated “Snack Bar” and shares some funny commentator comments.
- Sings the first song she wrote called “The Wondering Man” about a homeless guy she saw!
- Shares her favourite Irish joke about business men in a Jacuzzi.
Sheila finishes off with her own pee take of the “Jessie J” song “It’s Not About The Money” which is a little bit naughty!
Listen to this 3 minute clip from the show for a taste of Sheila-M on the Radio! Like what you hear? Click Here To Find Out More.
Tags: Sheila-M Radio Show, Shining Stars Radio, Internet Radio